Since 1994 the Information agency Credinform has been providing information services assisting domestic and foreign companies with the financial and credit risk mitigation.
The long-term partnership with the well-known foreign information companies represented globally allows to provide the b2b information services worldwide.
The Agency cooperates with the Russian regional Chambers of Commerce and Industry and is a partner of the Russian-Finnish and the Russian-Texas Chambers of Commerce.
History of Credinform
- Financial accounts of Belarusian banks were added to the System Globas-i.
- The services of the System Globas-i such as monitoring, compilation of companies lists, diagram of company linkages were improved significantly.
- Entering into the partnerships with High schools and educational centers to bring comprehensive practical knowledge about credit risk mitigation to young and experienced professionals in economic security & business intelligence in Russia.
- We celebrated our 20th Anniversary!
- Launch of webinars for the subscribers of the System Globas-i to improve their basic knowledge about the sources of company data, related laws etc. but also learn more deeply content and analytical tools of the System to apply it in practice in the most efficient way.
- Development of the analytical tools of the System Globas-i: implementation of modules to analyze the competitive environment and the company’s position in the industry.
- Implementation of the XML-service allowing the integration of data from the Systems Globas-i into the user program automatically; suitable for all ERP and CRM systems.
- Enhancing the mass media presence in Russia and abroad: more contributions, comments, analytical reviews.
The basic modules of the Information and Analytical System Globas-i were transferred to a new hardware that allowed to increase the operating speed of the System.
Enhancement of the System Globas-i analytical tools: monitoring, section “Сontracts, procurements, tenders”, compilation of companies lists, section “My account”, section “Links”; financial indicators of banks and insurance companies were also added.
The English version of the System Globas-i was launched.
Development of analytical modules of the System Globas-i: Liquidity index, Reliability index, Balance scoring, analysis of the competitive environment; Index scale was optimized.
Participation in the annual meeting of the Federal Association of German Debt Collection Agencies (Bundesverband Deutscher Inkassounternehmen - BDIU) in Germany.
Participation in the Сongress for the 20th Anniversary of the Federation of European National Collection Agencies (FENCA) in Italy. Credinform has been attending the annual FENCA congresses since 2001.
The interface of the Information and Analytical System Globas-i was upgraded.
- The following data sets were added to the System Globas-i: companies of Ukraine and Kazakhstan, individual entrepreneurs of the Russian Federation, data on arbitration proceedings, historical data according to the EGRUL (the Unified State Register of Legal Entities) and the Rosstat (the Federal State Statistics Service).
Development of analytical tools, financial ratios’ diagrams, analytical balances.
The solution enabling to order business reports on foreign companies via “My account” in the Globas-i System was developed.
- Development and integration of the Globas-i Solvency index and rating.
Joining the German-Russian Chamber of Commerce.
- The Information agency Credinform was declared the winner in the contest “Quality assurance - compass of choice 2010”.
- The Information agency Credinform was declared the winner in the nomination “Anti-crisis development” of the annual contest "The business developing the region".
- The Credinform call center was opened to update contact data of Russian companies for the Information System Credinform.Online.
- Regional expansion - the Representative office Credinform in Moscow was founded.
- The Information System Credinform.Online - information on Russian companies, daily updated, was launched.
- The product of the Bureau van Dijk Electronic Publishing (Belgium) Ruslana – database on companies from Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan with analytical tools was launched. Credinform has been partnering as the official information provider of the Russian and Kazakhstan data.
Entering into the partnership with Bureau van Dijk Electronic Publishing (Belgium) - the largest publisher of digital company information and business intelligence in Europe.
The book “The economic security of business activity”, written by the Credinform experts based on personal practical experience was published.
The Analytic department was created in the Agency to provide foreign companies doing business in Russia with reviews on current political situation and economic environment in Russia.
The first issue of the quarterly in-house magazine “Creditreform Northwest” was released. The main topics: interviews with politicians and economists, expert opinions, comments.
- Entering into the Partnership with the Delegation of the German economy.
- Entering into the partnership with the Russian-Finnish Chamber of Commerce.
- Launch of debt collection service in Russia and abroad - throught the Creditreform network.
- The Information аgency Credinform was registered and started its activities in St. Petersburg. Core product - business reports on companies registered in Russia and abroad.